Mar 4, 2013

Monday morning dreamin'

I will go ahead and admit it now...I listen to country music. Like, 80% of the time. And I love it.

Kenny Chesney's new song, Pirate Flag, just recently hit the air...and I love it, too.


And on this Monday morning, I have to admit that this song has me dreaming about being anywhere but here. I mean, right now it's freeeezing outside, it snowed most of this weekend, and it's March in Georgia. Not cool. I am ready for spring, and warm weather, and cute, bright clothes, and the water!

All of those things would be great. But what this song really makes me want to do is escape to the islands forever. We all know that's what 99% of Kenny Chesney's songs are about, and the more I think about, the more I've decided he may be on to something here. I have been daydreaming about giving up the city life, the 'real job,' and grownup responsibilities, and instead living a carefree life somewhere on the sand.

I probably wouldn't have a lot of money, but then again, if I was living somewhere like this, I don't really think I'd need much.


Sea Turtle Sunset, Tobago Cays, The Grenadines
<3

sunsets make my heart melt.


Where are you dreaming of escaping to on this Monday morning?


2 comments:

  1. i am so with you on both counts. i love country music, and i'd definitely give anything to be lounging on the beach right now. my husband and i talk all the time about just running away to hawaii haha. new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my boyfriend and i do, too! we are always daydreaming about living on the beach...it would be amazing! thanks for following :)

      Delete