Mar 10, 2013

My first Sunday Social!


I'm linking up for the Sunday Social for the first time...so here's my answers to those five questions today!

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? Not a lot of movies scare me...I like scary movies. However, I despise slasher movies, like Final Destination or Saw. I do not like to see all that death and blood. No, thanks.

2. What is one TV show you've always wanted to get into but haven't yet? Hmm, this is hard. I watched Hart of Dixie for a few seasons, and I really want to catch back up. But I can't think of anything I wanted to watch that I haven't at least seen a few episodes of. (Clearly I need to get a life...haha)

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? Honestly, I am not that daring. I have no desire to ever do anything like skydive, bungee jump, or anything else crazy. Probably the most daring thing I have on my bucket list is to try about 5 new foods a year. I am an insanely picky eater...to the point I even annoy myself...and I am trying my hardest to change that by trying new things.

4. Would you ever travel alone? I never really have, other than road trips to go visit family a time or two (but that doesn't really count!) But I think that I would do it if I had to, I'm just not sure it would be something I would do of my own choosing.

5. What activities do you like to do alone? That kind of depends on my mood. But I always like to read alone, and watch all my fav tv shows...because I can't stand it when I get interrupted! And occasionally I like to shop alone, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love Hart of Dixie! It's one of the few shows I watch weekly. Thanks for stopping by my blog - new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous, because I apparently don't get that channel anymore, and I can never find it on demand :( I have to figure something out!! haha and thanks for the follow! :)

      Delete