Mar 20, 2013

Oh, how Pinteresting!

First off, I'd like to apologize for all the link-up posts lately. I swear this won't be a normal thing. I do have stuff to say--ya know, my own opinions, thoughts, and stories. 

However, at the moment I am a little stressed, all over the place, and I feel like I'm just running blindly through each day and accomplishing nothing. So needless to say, the creativity is lacking at the moment.

 But I'm hoping I will get settled into some sort of a routine here soon. Now that I'm not working the crazy hours at the restaurant, a routine should be a lot easier to come by. 

But for now, here's yet another link-up post...I mean, I guess they're better than nothing, right?




Gorgeous use of color

if your shorts are too tight just cut the seem and insert lace!

So Pretty!

No Joke!

mint jeans and chevron


What are you loving on Pinterest this week?



4 comments:

  1. ooo love the lace shorts! and the chevron print is a big hit this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I want to attempt to make shorts like that from some old jeans I have...we'll see!

      Delete
  2. That bouquet is gorgeous! Love that last outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love the fun colors of the bouquet, and the mint and chevron together is perfect!

      Delete