Apr 21, 2013

Sunday Social

I decided to link up for Sunday Social again today. I think the questions this week are fun, and being a newbie blog, it's a different way for you to learn a little more about me.



What is your shopping weakness? 

Target in general...for just about anything. But I mean, that's the case for pretty much every female, ever, right?! Downtown Athens - all the cute little boutiques. And pretty much anything to do with jewelry or makeup. Let's just say my taste is way better than my income at the moment.

What is your food weakness?

I am a super weird, picky eater. But sweets, particularly chocolate, are my primary weakness. I am doing everything I can to control it and not give in to my constant sweet cravings, because I know how unhealthy it is. Also, chicken wings. YUM. Oh, and Mexican. I can eat it pretty much every day.

What is your go-to movie to watch when nothing else is on?

I don't watch a whole lot of movies just because...I have Netflix, which is pretty much the best thing ever. Although it's kinda overwhelming at times because there's too many choices and I suck at making decisions.

What is your go-to breakfast food?

Usually cereal. Occasionally oatmeal (I like that mostly in the winter though, I rarely fix it in the summer...idk why?!) And for lazy weekend breakfasts, I prefer eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits, and gravy. Ya know, the works.

Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?

Yes. Every day. The question should probably be more like "do you drink milk and sugar with a side of coffee?" Because that's how I like it, with sugar and milk (and a lot...told ya I have a weakness for sweets). And in the summertime...I like it cold!

1 comment:

  1. Netflix does spoil you with choices. I think there are 200 or so movies in my instant queue and many of them have been there for months, if not years.

    ReplyDelete