Apr 3, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi lovelies!

I have been super busy this week, and have neglected this little baby of mine. But here's what I am loving this week!



I love that I got last minute tickets to the Braves home opener Monday night, and me and my little brother, Ty, got to spend some quality time and go together.







Kimbrel - Brave's amazing closer with a super intimidating stance.


I am loving my cute new summertime cocktail cups I got for $1 each at Target today! I am ready for a pina colada right now.

I am loving this site I found, courtesy of Pinterest, duh.


Go Dawgs. 


Because wine. And monograms.


These are just too cute. I want one in each pattern, please.

And I am loving that my brother has decided to have a low country boil by the pool at home for his graduation party. And that I'm pretty sure B will get to come! I am already planning the party, decorations and all. I hope the little bro doesn't mind a little bit of nautical, red, white & blue to go with the food. I mean, it just goes with a low country boil, ya know?!

What are you loving today?!

No comments:

Post a Comment