May 1, 2013

Introducing Ella! ...and my favorite pins this week.

Hi friends.

I have been MIA this week...my bad. Monday was cray at work...I was making phone calls allllll day. I've tried to blog while spending a lot of time on the phone, and I finally had to quit. It never fails that I wind up saying something I'm typing to the person I'm talking to. Not cool.

And yesterday, I had a second-round job interview! I should know something by this Friday...I am super nervous. I can't really function normally because I can't stop thinking about it.

But first...I have big news! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you already know...

How cute is this little baby girl?!
Ella is our new little black lab puppy! And by 'our,' I mean she is my boyfriend's, B. And since she is his, she's kinda mine, too, ya know? 

I don't get to meet her until Sunday though (another perk of a LDR...not.) I can't wait. I have a feeling I'm going to fall in love, and it's going to be so hard to leave her every time I have to come back home. It's just one more thing I'm going to miss...boo.

Stay tuned for more Ella pics next week...I'm sure there will be a million after I actually get to meet her!

Now, on to my favorite pins as of late...it is always soo hard for me to pick just a few!














4 comments:

  1. Aw what a sweet little girl!! Love the name Ella too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She was already named Ella by the family we got her from, and it was too cute to change!

      Delete