May 9, 2013

MIA

Holy sickness.

I have felt like a totally different person lately. aka miserable.

I feel like I need to do a week recap so far, because I haven't shown my face around these parts since Saturday. Saturday! Oops. Although there's not much to say since I've spent most of the week so far in bed...

So, here we go. Monday I had to say goodbye to sweet little Ella baby after spending less than a day with her. Then I had to take B to the airport and say goodbye to him, too. So sad.

How cute are my babies?!
 And yes, I have been a little crybaby since then. I miss just being able to talk to him whenever I want. No text messages are allowed, and I just have to wait until it's convenient for him to call me. I have no clue how all these amazing women deal with their significant others being in the military and not having normal communication with them. I really do not think I could do that. It takes an insanely strong individual and my heart and admiration goes out to each and every one of you!

Tuesday was all normal and boring...until I got a migraine. Cue bedtime at 4pm. And then this migraine just turned right into some lovely little stomach flu/virus/bug thing that just doesn't want to go away. Wednesday, I thought my life was over. (Yes, I'm being overly dramatic, I know...)

But I was mis. And I'm still not completely back to normal. But at least I have enough energy to get out of bed and make it to the couch. Baby steps, y'all, baby steps.

Anyways, enough whining. I have to work my last Saturday doing promos ever this weekend and I am soo excited. After this weekend, I have a week off of work, B comes home Thursday, and then next Monday is the big day..I start life in the real world!


No comments:

Post a Comment